Friday, May 21, 2010

Enviromentally friendly choice for painting walls

We used Ecolour wall, ceiling and plasterboard ceiling paints. They're made from recycled products, are ZERO VOC, and the company is certified 'carbon neutral.

Their prices are great, they ship anywhere in Australia and to top it all...they were lovely to deal with. I spoke with Libby more than anyone else and she was great.

I wont be using paint from anywhere else. I was prepared for the paint to be of a lesser standard to commercially available paints, but I didn't mind as the benefits outweighed this...HOWEVER, they are just as good, if not better than the other paints I've used in the past and it didn't give me a headache...

It sounds like I'm advertising for them, but as this blog is mainly for my family to catch up with what we are up to here in Australia, I guess it's not going to get them much business, but at least, in my own little way I have patted them on the back and said 'thanks'.

No comments:

Post a Comment